Tuesday 30 April 2013

Evaluation: What type of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


My media product would be released in smaller independent cinemas such as Phoenix Picture House based in Oxfordshire (also where our film is set). I think this will be suitable as Phoenix Picture House are good for independent and foreign upcoming films.
I believe it will be certified a twelve and be the best to distribute to our target audience (twelve plus, predominately females).
My media product will also feature and be advertised on television, especially on channel four and E4 as they many of their shows and films they play are romantic comedies so their audiences are similar to our movie’s and are people we need to reach out to.
E4 also have a ‘Slackers Club’ available to 16 and over students which I think would be great to release my film. Every month they show  E4 Slackers Club members free previews of films for free. For more information look at:  http://www.e4.com/slackers/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment